White corundum is a white abrasive made from industrial alumina powder (Al2O3) with a content of over 98% and a small amount of iron oxide and silicon oxide. It is a white abrasive which is melted at high temperature. Its hardness is slightly higher than that of brown corundum and its toughness is slightly lower. It is made by smelting and coolinWhite fused alumina/Corundum grains 60# for surface finishingg above 2000 degrees in arc, grinding and shaping, removing iron by magnetic separation, and sieving into many kinds of granularity. It is compact in texture, high in hardness and sharp in shape.
|The highest operating temperature||19000C|
1. Used for free grinding, such as glass industry.
2. Used for friction products and wear-resistant floors.
3. Suitable for resin or ceramic bond abrasive, such as grinding wheel, cutting off grinding wheel,etc
4. Suitable for refractory, wear-resisting and refractory products.
5. Used for polishing, such as grindstone, grinding block, plate turning, etc.
6. Used for coating abrasive tools, such as sandpaper, emery cloth, sand belt, etc.
7. Used for precision casting, grinding, grinding, polishing mold production.
White fused alumina: